All Artistic Literacy programs are designed to be hands-on experiences, allowing librarians to develop a familiartiy with the tools and techniques introduced throughout the day. These programming seminars are appropriate for professionals working with children from preschool ages through teens.
Program participants will leave each seminar with a toolkit including:
- several fully designed programs ready for immediate implementation
- skills and information needed to design further comprehensive programs
- extensive bibliography of books, webistes, and other media
- Enhancing Preschool Storytime
- Art for Early Literacy
- Preschool Science Fun
- Programming for Educational Success
- Programming with Origami
- Featuring Teen Services
- Teen Services Essentials
- Programming for Teens
- Art for Teens and Tweens
- Trends in Teen Services: Steampunk
Our mini workshops are a perfect addition to your next Professional Development Day. Only 90 minutes long, they are a wonderful way to provide more youth services training opportunities to staff.